Thursday, March 28, 2013

26.

i have officially been 26 for one week now. to be honest, i was not excited about turning 26. every birthday thus far, i have embraced it and treated it as an accomplishment but 26, i just was not excited about. i pictured my life to be a little different by now, and i also have to start paying for health insurance...but i have accepted 26 ( since i obviously can't stop it from coming).  i feel like the older you get, the weirder birthdays feel. it's not like i had a bad day on my birthday...it just felt weird. why are birthdays weird?! anyway, after being 26 for a week now, i have welcomed 26. bring it on. let's make it a good year!


waiting for the taping.

for my birthday, ant got an email from The Chew and how they had last minute tickets on the 21st..so we went. i've gone to a taping of The Chew before but i was super excited to experience it with ant. i love when we can experience things together. he's never been to taping of a show before. it was a good time and i enjoyed it.




creepin pics of daphne. she's so gorg.

 the weather wasn't too great though, so we just saw the taping and grabbed some lunch from this cafe called peace food. we had delicious chickpea fries with a raw pizza, followed by a gluten free vegan dessert. ant approved. 






ant approved!


on sunday night we celebrated ilissa's birthday. she had two big cakes..and i brought my small vegan gluten free one my mom bought me. i thought the pic of them was quite humorous. 

2 comments:

  1. Yo, I nominated you for a liebster award http://bit.ly/11Kn8Wk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I've been bad with blogging lately because my computer has been super slow! I'm going to work on it Monday. Thank you again and I will be reposting and answering the questions!

    ReplyDelete